Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Mental Vibrations

These days give rise to the cry of my inner most spirit,
to break away and run free, but still I abide and don't do it.
What am I waiting for in this life to happen?
Seems like I would rather a move be made by chance,
awaiting the days of unexpected happenstance,
where my livelihood will change under a split second's glance.
But, I must move and shake and carry on the load,
for this life must be traveled - it is a ficticious road.
Laid out like it is, nothing will get done,
unless we pick up our own two feet and walk towards the Son.
However, still I sit and ponder the chess move I must make,
the potions that lay before me, the direction I must take.
The motivation for most days lie in the actions of others
and how we react to them as celestial lovers.
For, we are all connected, you and I.
My future depends on yours so get up the guts and try.
I know your inner most thoughts and the talents that you possess,
so why do you prefer to put them away instead of carrying them as your cross?
I'll get up and go on into the next day,
knowing all too well that you will, but not in the same way,
because that is what separates us, you and I, from fulfilling our destiny.
Together we are one, but apart are only a shadow of an epiphany.
Realizing what is inside us dying to get out
is really what living this life is all about.

01-07-13

No comments:

Post a Comment